For hygienic reasons, no returns will be accepted for roll-ons, Musc Tahara, or for any opened or unpacked product. Some products are sealed with a label, they will not be taken back if the label is peeled off.
If a product does not suit you and you ultimately want to return it, simply contact us at sav[at]el-nabil.com within 14 days: Return by parcel post. (article L.121-16 of the Consumer Code)
- Note that the return costs will be borne by the sender
The refund of the product(s) will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your return package. The refund is made according to the method of payment used when ordering to the billing address of the order. All sums paid will be returned to you once the entire order has been returned.
The shipping costs of the return package remain your responsibility. You will pay the return costs directly to the carrier you choose.
If the return is for a defective or non-conforming item, please contact customer service.
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which largely cannot be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and that these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and that these are delivered separately ;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your retraction right, you must contact HIA GROUP LLP, 71-75 Shelton Street, WC 2H9JQ, London, UK, email address: contact [at] el-nabil.com by means of a clear statement (by example a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the contents of the model retract form listed below on this page, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right to cancel before the cancellation deadline has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery different from standard delivery the cheapest we offer have) to reimburse immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees for this reimbursement.
We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the retract from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling which is not necessary to verify the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for Exclusion or Expiry
The right of retraction does not exist for contracts ...:
- for the delivery of non-prefabricated goods and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on market fluctuations on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The retraction right expires prematurely for contracts ...:
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model retract form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it.)
- A HIA GROUP LLP, 71-75 Shelton Street, WC 2H9JQ, London , UK , e-mail address: contact [at] el-nabil.com:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/we (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete if not applicable.